CBSE PHYSICS PRACTICAL QUESTION PAPER
In the CBSE curriculum, every year Class 12 Science students have to appear for Practical examination. In the Physics practical examination students have two practicals one from section A and other from section B in the presence of an external assigned by the CBSE board. The model practical question paper will be as shown below.
CBSE PRACTICAL QUESTION PAPER
AISSCE (PRACTICAL) CLASS – 12 – 2020
Subject: PHYSICS (042) Date: __,__, 202_.
COLLEGE / SCHOOL NAME:
(CBSE affiliation code) Time: 3 hr.
SECTION – A 1 X 8 M = 8 M
- To find the linear resistance (σ) of a given wire by using a graph between potential difference versus current.
- To verify the law of combination of series/parallel of resistances using the practical form of Wheatstone bridge (Meter bridge)
- To find the internal resistance (r) of any given primary cell using a potentiometer.
- To determine the specific resistance of the material wire using a meter bridge.
- Using an A.C. Sonometer finds the frequency of ac supply.
- To compare the e.m.f of given Leclanche cells using a potentiometer.
- By using the half deflection method find the internal resistance and figure of merit of a given galvanometer.
SECTION – B 1 X 8 M = 8 M
- To determine the focal length of a given concave mirror by uv method.
- To determine the focal length of a given convex mirror using a convex lens.
- To find the focal length of a convex lens by drawing the graph between object distance u and image distance v.
- To determine the refractive index of a liquid(water) by using a convex lens and plane mirror. (Boy's method)
- To study the voltage and current characteristic curve of a p-n junction diode in forward bias and find its knee voltage.
- To study the V-I characteristic curve of a highly doped PN junction diode (Zener diode) and to determine its reverse breakdown voltage.
- To find the refractive index (µ) of the material of the prism by measuring the minimum deviation angle.
SECTION – C
Record and Activities record ------------------ 6 M
Project ------------------ 3 M
Viva (On Practical, activities, and project) ------------------ 5 M
TOTAL MARKS ---------- 30 M
Internal Examiner External Examiner